Painting the vision of what your new home community will be is easier than you think. Marketing works best when emotional connections can be made and home shoppers can see their own family living and experiencing life within the community. Drones are a powerful tool that can be used to capture the natural essence of a development. The overhead footage produced by a drone gives home shoppers a bigger than life, cinematic look at what you have to offer. Combined with animations or renderings and the future can be shown in conjunction with the natural landscape without the bulldozers and unfinished job sites. There are a few things to consider when searching for a provider. Follow these tips below for the best results.
When To Use A Drone
- Sell The View—You want to show the natural beauty of a landscape, capture stellar views or capture stunning sunsets. The goal is to get home shoppers to imagine themselves with a glass of wine on the back patio or chasing their children through fields of flowers.
- Sell The Location—Your community is within a community. Capturing landmarks and amenities around your community can do a lot for selling your location. Thinking about your target market can help identify what should be included from great schools to great restaurants and hospitals.
What To Look For When You Choose A Drone Provider
- Experience—With the mass production of drones on the market, availability is not a problem, but experience isn’t a given. A provider with experience shooting real estate will know exactly what to shoot and will know how to edit the footage for a professional representation of your community.
- 4K—Quality makes a difference. Choosing a provider that uses the latest drone technology will guarantee that you will have assets that can be used anywhere. 4K camera also allows for better still images that can be used on a large scale like directional billboards.
- FAA Certified—Providers with FAA certification have taken courses to make sure that they understand and are operating under government regulations and abiding by safety procedures.
Are you interested in drone photography or video? BDX has a nationwide network of FAA Certified drone photographers and videographers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn more at thebdx.com
About the AuthorMore Content by Alaina Latiolais