We couldn’t be more grateful for the work that they do and BDX is proud to partner with local HBA’s, BIA’s and BA’s around the country.
When you are thinking about your time and resources this year and where you want to invest it, you might just want to consider your local Home Builders Association. A driving force for our industry, the NAHB and all of its local chapters fight on behalf of our citizens and industry partners to ensure that more Americans can realize the American Dream of owning a safe, affordable home in their lifetime.
Founded in the 1940’s, NAHB is the voice of the building industry. 2,200 members nationwide serve in various capacities to pave the way for the construction of new homes and communities, ensuring that homes keep their value and the economy stays strong. The housing industry alone contributes to 15- 18% of our country’s GDP!
We couldn’t be more grateful for the work that they do and BDX is proud to partner with local HBA’s, BIA’s and BA’s around the country with our HBA Partnership Program. The program provides free educational resources on marketing best practices within the industry, a free new home search portal for builder members, and revenue share to help HBA’s have a channel for earning non-revenue dues. It’s our way of helping our local chapters continue to do what they do best.
Here are our Top 5 Reasons you should join a local Home Builders Association
- Advocacy– Government affairs staff are the builder voice for regulatory and legal issues that affect land planning, building codes and more. Being involved with a local chapter gives its members more insight into the issues they will face in the present and plan for the future.
- Advertising – Annual events like the Parade of Homes and Home Shows bring public awareness to the new home industry. Many HBA’s also offer a free new home search on their website through the BDX Partnership program. Contact us to find out if your HBA is participating!
- Association– Networking events allow builders, trades, and industry related companies to come together and discuss best practices and learn from each other.
- Access– Educational seminars, Panel Discussions, and continuing education courses are all available through your local HBA, providing a resource and local color on economic issues and the changing landscape.
- Action– Many local chapters are involved in making our communities better places to live, supporting and organizing community outreach programs like Habitat for Humanity and Home Aid, providing homes and support services for the homeless and families living in unsafe homes.
Want to find out more about BDX and our FREE HBA Partnership Program? Contact us today!
70+ Home Builder Associations participate in the BDX program nationwide.
The post Top 5 Reasons you should join a local Home Builders Association appeared first on TheBDX.com.