Last month we held our Thirty on Thursdays webinar series, where we shared inspiration and our best tips on six of the hottest topics in the home building industry. You spoke, we listened. With everyone experiencing Zoom fatigue, we changed up our webinars to get straight to the point in 30 minutes or less. Missed the webinars? This summary will walk you through some of the key points from each webinar.
5 Quick Ideas For Virtual Tours
- Matterport tags enhance your Matterport tours by utilizing text, images, and videos, to tell the story of your home or provide more product information to home shoppers.
- Virtual Walkthroughs are less expensive and can take less time to create than you think. BDX’s express VR tours can deliver first proofs in 10 days! VR tours are invaluable in helping home shoppers to navigate and understand pre-construction homes spatially.
What Do Google’s SEO Changes Mean For Home Builders?
- Google’s new update can impact your SEO score and will now primarily be based on your website’s user experience. Some of the key elements the search engine will be looking for are pop-ups, whether your site is secure or not, and mobile usability.
- Your core web vitals, such as loading time, interactivity, and visual stability, will also be taken into account for your SEO ranking.
Getting Your New Communities On The Map (Literally)
- BDX has teamed up with Google Maps to ensure home shoppers can discover your new community on one of the most popular mapping solutions.
- Home shoppers want to see more than just the community location. BDX’s Geospatial Interactive Site Plan solution can layer an interactive site plan within a Google map to give shoppers full visibility of the points of interest in the surrounding area like schools, stores, and parks all while allowing them to view lot status and available home plans within the map.
Three Messages Agents In Your Area Need To Hear
- Most builders have plenty of buyers right now and don’t see the value of working with an agent. We know builders are busy and have little time to talk, but the reality is that this boom won’t last forever. Now is the time to market your brand and make connections with agents to prepare your pipeline for the future.
- Builders need to keep agents in the loop on their new communities. BDX’s New Home Agent Connections make it easy to connect and update agents on your new community, and our Interactive Site Plan gives real-time status updates on availability.
SmartAudience Targeting: A Game Changer For Advertisers
- Do you know who your buyers are? We do! BDX’s NewHomeSmart Audience identifies the right buyers to target using indicators like shopper behavior, age, income, how many homes they have purchased, and whether or not they are out-of-state homebuyers to lock down the perfect audience customized for you.
- Artificial Intelligence can use data to develop and adjust your messaging to optimize your advertising campaigns.
6 Steps To Building A New Website
- When it comes to your website, you need to think like a scientist. Run experiments, such as A/B testing, and use Google Analytics to help you compare your site to other builder sites. Use technology tools like a heat map to see where your website gets the most clicks or BDX Blue to see more insights.
- Stand out as a builder with specific elements on your website, such as the ability to search by home specs or options to schedule a virtual or in-person home tour.
Implement these quick points and improve your new home marketing strategy to connect with home shoppers. BDX is here to educate and provide builders with the latest in digital marketing. Want to learn more solutions to market your new homes? Contact one of our BDX representatives or email us.
About the AuthorMore Content by Builders Digital Experience