At some point when shopping for – or building – a home, most homebuyers will ask themselves if a certain floor plan will work for them, or if it will fit their needs or will suit their furniture. It’s also true that a picture is worth a thousand words, especially when capturing an audience’s attention. In fact, 91 percent of buyers said interactive floor plans had an influence on their decision to buy (Bokka Group).
So, by integrating interactive floor plans on your website you can increase audience engagement and boost how much your audience absorbs and remembers. Just imagine, since 2007, the use of visualized information on the internet has increased a whopping 9,900%.
Below are the pros to interactive floor plans and things to consider so you can make an informed decision that works best for your business.
- Interactive floor plans”draw a picture” and can help simplify and present your floorplans in a visual way that’s easy to digest.
- Because interactive means users must be involved, they can easily move through a property with the floor plan, cutaway or map as a guide.
- Interactive floor plans create a great looking, information-packed virtual tour of any property.
- Interactive floor plan should get your customers’ attention longer, so they remain on your site. Boosting engagement is a common goal for most builders.
- Users will typically convert to active prospects at a higher rate (than with static floor plans).
- Today’s technology means that Interactive Floor Plans can be created more efficiently than ever before.
MAKE SURE YOU’RE PARTNERING WITH A COMPANY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHEN IT COMES TO INTERACTIVE ELEMENTS
- Interactive tools can often require expensive technical expertise to maintain. Make sure your partner is going to be around after the project to help.
- Load times can slow down your website, which may turn some customers away. There are techniques to avoid this – make sure your team is savvy.
- Unless configured correctly, interactive content may not work on all browsers or on all devices. A good testing and QA plan is critical.
- Sometimes SEO can be affected because keywords are not embedded correctly or picked up by Google. This is a basic thing that your team needs to be aware of.
Floor plans inspire homebuilding dreams. Today’s interactive floor plans are both economical and part of a digital buyer journey. For more than 17 years, we – Builders Digital Experience -have provided sales and digital marketing solutions to the homebuilding industry.
Our interactive resources help you, the builder, create a true experience for your customers. BDX is owned by the building industry. It’s our mission to help you sell more homes at higher margins while improving your profitability. Our creative team can quickly produce high-quality 2D and 3D floor plans to meet your budget and style. We’ll take you through every step of the process. Give us a call today.
The post The PROS of Using Interactive Floor Plans For Your Business appeared first on TheBDX.com.