Years ago, potential homebuyers learned about properties for sale from billboards touting new developments or driving around seeking “for sale” signs. Now, most people look for a home by scouting online listings from the comfort of their current residences.
This has presented a huge opportunity for home builders looking to connect with buyers online. In fact, this is exactly why BDX was founded – to help builders reach home shoppers online AND make meaningful connections that ultimately lead to new home sales. NewHomeSource.com is focused on showcasing new homes and communities and providing consumers with all the information they need to research their dream home.
Ensuring Broad Exposure for Listings
To maximize their scope and reach potential buyers on all the popular real estate sites, thousands of builders are taking advantage of BDX listings to showcase their inventory once and know the information will be available on sites across the Internet.
The BDX Listing Bundle distributes listings on homes to approximately 300 leading real estate websites. In addition to leading new home website, NewHomeSource.com that includes one of the most widely used house hunting platforms – Realtor.com – which partners with BDX and receives 40 million visits monthly.
- NewHomeSource – The top site for listing new residences, which by name alone has an SEO advantage for those shopping for brand new homes. One-fourth of NewHomeSource.com visitors click to a builder’s site within a week.
- Realtor.com – The top real-estate site that offers a comprehensive list of for-sale properties and includes tools that help property owners manage their home.
- HomLuv – A unique site for home seekers, the site displays residences from inside out to tempt visitors with the possible ways they can design a new home to meet their taste, including floor plans, design ideas and more.
- NewHomeSourcePro – A website for real estate agents that highlights inventory and spec homes, and even targets them with emails about new availabilities.
- CasasNuevasAqui.com – this is the only new home marketing website dedicated to Spanish speakers, which is expected to comprise the majority of homebuyers by 2030. Content developed for other sites can be translated and posted to reach this key market segment in many areas.
BDX Listings come with complete tracking, ROI reporting, and other important metrics to determine where traffic is originating; and the ability to bundle advertising with listings – they also include our Facebook app, builder showcase page, ratings and reviews program and much more.
If you are not listing with BDX, find out more about how they can help you expand your reach and generate more leads. Email us at email@example.com or call (866) 651-8866 and learn how to get started.