As you’re building your homes, you have a step by step process that your team follows. We take the same approach as we’re building websites for our clients. For over 10 years, BDX has been working with home builders to develop and improve their websites. While each builder’s experience and website is unique, there are 6 common steps that we think lead to success.
- Discovery – We work closely with our builders to understand their business and key challenges from the beginning. What are the primary goals for the website? What defines the builder brand? Are there any key initiatives that are tied to the new site? These are just a few of the questions we ask to kick off the project.
- Definition – We define the project and outline a comprehensive plan for achieving project goals. This step is critical to ensure that we are all on the same page and understand the key milestones in the project.
- Design – This is where most people start to get really excited about the project as the look and feel comes to life. We focus on your brand and your goals to create a design that is uniquely yours. Our expertise will lead to a design that not only conveys your message but also engages home buyers throughout the home shopping process. Is it time for a refresh? Now is the time to take a second look at your logo and colors to update and modernize them.
- Implementation – Our website team will work to ensure that your site has basic SEO and social media elements and is configured to meet your needs.
- Deployment – We go through our deployment checklist to test your site, review the user experience, resolve any technical issues, and then launch for the world to see.
- Post Launch Review – Once the site is live we will train you on how to update your site.
Here are some of the websites we’ve developed recently so you can see the results of this process first hand:
Thinking about a new website? We’d love to assess your needs and see if we’re a good fit for your project. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post 6 Steps To Creating A Quality Home Builder Website appeared first on .