The inaugural event, the BDX Summit, covered topics including digital strategies, best practices for digital transformation, the future outlook for marketing, big data, and delivering a memorable customer experience.
Builders Digital Experience (BDX), reinvigorated their event series and hosted the first digital transformation summit for home builders in Austin, April 6-8th. The event brought together over 250 attendees, 17 sponsor companies, and 15 dynamic speakers.
“Our goal with this Summit was to create an event experience for our home builders to explore today’s new consumers and their digital expectations,” said Tim Costello, CEO of BDX. “We wanted to bring in fresh ideas and showcase how other industries have tapped into digital strategies to completely transform the customer experience.”
Costello kicked off the event with a keynote presentation that walked attendees through some key points in technology history and highlighted “10 behaviors of the intentional technology strategist.” This set the stage for inspiring presentations from leading strategic futurists, digital marketing experts, and customer experience leaders.
“The BDX Summit was the perfect opportunity to get outside of my office walls and kickstart some innovative thinking,” said Rob Krohn of Epcon Communities Franchising. “I was so glad I could participate, it was like 2 days of Ted Talks for the home building industry.”
Speakers who contributed to the Summit included:
- Joe Quitoni, Corporate Director, Culture Transformation, Ritz-Carlton
- Sridhar Sudarsan, CTO, IBM Watson
- Neff Hudson, VP, Emerging Channels, USAA
- Nancy Giordano, Strategic Futurist, Play Big, Inc.
- Scott Klososky, Speaker and Author, Future Point of View
- Jim Rudden, Chief Marketing Officer, Spredfast
- Jeffrey Eisenberg, CEO, Buyer Legends
- Jonathan Smoke, Chief Economist, Realtor.com
- Jeff Meyers, CEO, Meyers Research
- Jimmy Diffee, Co-founder/Creative Director, Bokka Group
- Elan Bair, Senior Business Optimization Specialist, Sitecore
- Ted Kempf, Services Industry Director, Microsoft
- Tim Costello, CEO, BDX
- Melissa Morman, Sr. VP Client Experience, BDX
- Julie Ward, Director of Research, BDX
“The BDX Summit was very worthwhile, I would definitely attend again and recommend it to my peers,” said Lyda Akin, vice president of marketing from David Weekley Homes. “The lineup was very thoughtful and well planned – I loved learning from so many speakers outside of our industry.”
BDX co-hosted the summit with event sponsors representing some of the premier brands in the home building industry. Credit for the success of the event is shared with: ADT, Alarm.com, Armstrong, Daltile, Danze, Electrolux, Huber Engineered Woods, Interior Specialists, Inc., Jeld-Wen, Kohler, Maxim Lighting, Meyers Inc., Owens Corning, Progress Lighting, Schlage, SmartHome Hero, and SmartTouch Interactive.
“The BDX Summit was inspiring and motivating with an extremely impressive level and caliber of speakers,” said Kari Fischer at Fischer & Frichtel. “The content was cutting edge, progressive and so relevant to our industry.”
Planning is already underway for the 2017 event. For more information, visit www.bdxsummit.com.
The post BDX Hosts Successful Digital Transformation Summit For Home Building Industry Professionals appeared first on .